- Doreme 2 shot pigment can be used for either microblading or machine use.
- Can be used to thin or thicken other doreme pigments
- High quality concentrated pigment.
- Amines containing aromas as well as heavy metals will not be found in Doreme pigment.
- Can be mixed to create sub shades.
- Patch test before application.
- Doreme pigment are tested and have been awarded the top grade “Excellent” by Dermatest Munster.
- We have tried to represent the exact colour shades but due to differences in monitors we cannot guarantee they will be an exact representation.
Doreme 2 Shot Pigment
Concentrate Doreme 2 shot pigment, use of microblading and machines. Thicken or thin inks.
|Doreme 2 Shot Pigment||
802 Black is Black, 804 Grey Black, 806 Black Brown, 808 Dark Brown, 810 Oak Brown, 812 Deep Brown, 814 Medium Brown, 816 Warm Brown, 818 Olive, 820 Dark Ash, 822 Medium Ash, 824 Light Ash, 826 Soft Ash, 828 Dark Blonde, 830 Medium Blonde, 832 Light Blonde, 834 Blonde, 836 Neutral Yellow