Doreme Boosters and sealer
These boosters are only recommended for use with Doreme pigments
Eyeliner, Eyebrow, and Lip pigment also available.
Amines containing aromas as well as heavy metals will not be found in Doreme pigment.
Patch test before application.
Doreme pigment are tested and have been awarded the top grade “Excellent” by Dermatest Munster.
Many technicians experience difficulties performing lip procedures.
Color retention is poor and at times requires multiple procedures to achieve the desired results.
There are several reasons why this occurs:
• Lips will bleed quickly because there are many blood vessels in this area.
• During a lip procedure, the body sends a distress signal and the brain sends lymph for protection, which forces pigment color out.
• The skin of the lips is a membrane. It is therefore difficult to encapsulate pigment, which then will fade and disappear in a couple of years.
Advantages of Lip Booster:
• It will reduce the transport of the lymph, therefore better pigment retention
• The puncture holes will close faster, therefore back flow of pigment is reduced substantially. The pigments will be “fixed” in the puncture hole.
• Lip Booster staunches the bleeding.
• Add 2 drops of Lip Booster to the pigment in your pigment cup that you use for the procedure and stir well.
• When the skin is open, apply the anesthetics to the skin
• Add Lip Booster with a micro-brush on the broken skin.
• Start your procedure.
Brow Booster for Eyebrows
Eyebrows often have hard and dry skin.
During pigmentation of the eyebrow, the lymph will come to the surface and bleed. Therefore, parts of the brow will stay colourless.
Brow Booster resolves this problem:
• It will weaken the skin through which the needle injection will be easier.
• The special composition insures that the pigment will hold better.
• You don’t need to over work the skin causing trauma and you will work faster.
• The puncture hole closes quicker, which minimizes the loss of pigment.
• You will maximize pigment retention and minimize your procedure time.
• Add 1 drop of Brow Booster to the pigment in your pigment cup that you use for the procedure and stir well
• When the skin is open, add the anesthetics to the skin.
• Add Brow Booster with a micro-brush on the broken skin.
• Start your procedure.
Eye Booster for Eyeliners
Since an eyeliner procedure is performed in the membrane of the eyelid, there will not be any encapsulating of pigment.
Due to cell rejuvenation and the influence of UV-light, pigments will fade out.
During pigmentation of the eyeliner, the lymphatic system will try to push the pigment color to the surface.
During the eyeliner procedure your client will tear. Tears contain salt, which makes the treatment very sensitive to the client.
Advantages of Eye Booster:
• Eye Booster slows the lymph system, the puncture hole closes quickly and prevents back flow of the pigment.
• Eye Booster neutralizes the salt in tears, which makes the procedure more comfortable
• Procedure time is shorter
• Touch ups are reduced to a minimum.
• Add 1 drop of Eye Booster to the pigment in your pigment cup that you use for the procedure and stir well
• After the skin is open, add the anesthetics to the skin.
• Add Eye Booster with a micro-brush on the broken skin. Make sure that the Booster doesn’t get in the eyes. If this happens, flush it with eyewash, and restart procedure.
Apply the sealer after a procedure with a microbrush